We seek to admit students with sound character and conduct and earnestness to academic programme. Admission process of our school upholds the schoolâs excellence in academics and other co curricular activities. Student selection is based on academic performance, test results and testimonials of other talents.
All pupils seeking admission in Nirmal should be introduced personally by their parents/guardians who will be responsible for their regularity, conduct and academic performance. As this is a minority institution run by the Catholic Diocese of Jagdalpur, catholic students will be given weightage.
Nursery and Kindergarten
For admission to nursery a child will have to complete 3+ years by June of the year of admission. Children who have attained 4+ as on 1st June of the year of admission can be admitted in LKG. Admission forms are available in the school office. A true copy of the birth certificate from a competent authority must be produced while submitting the admission form. 3 passport size recent colour photographs must be attached along with the admission form.
Primary, Middle and Secondary
For admission in STD I a student must be aged 6 as on 1st June of the year of admission. Age, ability, proximity to the school and conduct will be criteria for admission. Admission to all other classes will be granted on the merit basis after a test and interview, if there are vacancies. No student shall be admitted without a Transfer Certificate and marks statement from the previous school/class. If a student comes from another district/state the Transfer Certificate has to be counter signed by the Education Officer of that place.
Students are admitted on the basis of merit. A student must secure minimum 60% aggregate for admission to XI Commerce Stream and at least 70% marks in Mathematics and Science for XI science stream. Registration forms will be available in the school office immediately after the declaration of 10thÂ Examination results. Submit the filled up registration form along with the photo copy of the mark statement (available in the net) and a passport size photograph. There will be an aptitude test and interview for each student.
- English Core, Physics , Chemistry, Mathematics,Â Hindi Core/Computer
- English core, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology/Hindi Core
- English core, Business Studies, Accountancy, Economics, Hindi Core/Computer
- Registration forms can be submitted in the office on all working days
- List of short listed candidates will be published on the school notice board after an aptitude test. No personal intimation will be given.
- Short listed candidates should meet the principal/admission panel with their parents on the specified date and time to finalize the admission.
- First instalment of fees must be deposited at the time of admission. First instalment fees once deposited will not be refunded.
Documents to be submitted for Classes I to XII
- Transfer Certificate
- Marks statement and Pass certificate of the qualifying examination
- Three passport size recent colour photograph
- Character certificate